About the hotel
Surrounded by two branches of the Seine, this 13th Century Anglo-Norman manor is located on a private island in the heart of a seven-acre estate. Its privileged setting along with its carefully decorated rooms and its gourmet restaurant make it a place of delightful tranquility. Le Moulin de Connelles is one of today’s most refined establishments in Normandy.
The twelve rooms at Le Moulin de Connelles, seven of which are equipped with private Jacuzzis, offer distinctive sophistication. They carefully combine tradition with modernity.
The hotel offers 3 types of room:
- Charming rooms:Welcoming and comfortable, these rooms combine rich furnishings with elaborate decoration.
- Junior suites:The junior suites are spacious and are appreciated for their balcony or Jacuzzi with the river and garden view.
- Suites:With their panoramic view of the Seine and the gardens, the suites provide the luxury of a double Jacuzzi.
- Room rates from €130 to €310
- Breakfast : €16
- Half-board from €218 for 2 people