A privileged partnership for event planners
The business program is aimed at representatives of organisations planning an event at one of the establishments, via Les Escales au bord de l’eau’s sales department.
It allows these representatives or their organisations to benefit from advantages awarded by means of loyalty points.
How it works
The loyalty points are automatically awarded at the end of the event :
- An day-time event ; business meeting, group meal (accommodation not included) = 1 point
- A residential seminar, a leisure break… (including 1 or more nights’ accommodation) = 2 points
The points are converted as follows :
- A Champagne meal or a night in a double room with breakfast = 5 points
- A package (Champagne meal, a night in a double room with breakfast for two) 10 points
- A private cruise on the Seine aboard a ZAR speedboat with lunch included = 15 points
The advantages earned can also be transformed into gift vouchers.
Terms and conditions
- The Business Program is free and with no obligation
- The Sales department will inform you of the number of points awarded after the event
- The loyalty points may be used by the representative or by any other person chosen by the organisation
- Loyalty points will not be awarded for a private event or reception.
- The loyalty points are valid for a period of 24 months. They can only be used once the invoices are settled.
- The Sales department makes the reservation for the meal, package or cruise and promises to do its best to satisfy the demand concerning the choice made and the availability of the desired establishment.