You are looking for a terrace by the water to enjoy the summer? Choose your stopover for a gourmet break along the Seine river.
Each place has its own atmosphere to welcome you by the water and appreciate the summer on one of the Escales’ terraces. Some suggestions:
- For an “exceptional view”, the Domaine de la Corniche‘s terrace offers a unique panorama over the river.
- For “charm”, the Moulin de Fourges and the Moulin de Connelles both have charming terraces with places from the 18th and 19th centuries.
- For “feet in the water”, you can relax at the Canisses with water-based activities such as pedalos and speedboat cruises.
- For “pastoral elegance”, discover et the Etangs de Corot the Paillotes restaurant with its terrace on piles and its jazz animations on weekends.
- For “arts”, the Terra Café‘s terrace welcomes you for a drink or for lunch in the heart of the Giverny Museum of Impressionisms’ gardens.