Leisure and activities
Every year the Museum of Impressionisms organizes two or three temporary exhibitions which bring together the greatest names of this trend, in particular the community of painters from Giverny and the Seine valley.
- Boating : rowing boats, pedalos and River Seine cruises
- Mountain biking along the banks of the Seine
- Activities catalogue on request
A few minutes away
- Giverny : Claude Monet’s picturesque village and house, the Museum of Impressionisms
- Discover Andelys and Chateau Gaillard